TRI / Form R Reporting
To comply with the Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) reporting requirements, MIRS™ offers the following solutions:
FORM R stand-alone module
INVENTORY add-on module
- SARA Title III Section 313 compliance: guides the user through the Form R / Form A process and avoids over- or under- reporting
- Step-by-step guidance: leads the user through chemical identification, usage, release determination, exceptions, and exemptions FORM R Screen: Track hazardous chemicals reportable under SARA Title III, Section 313
- User-friendly: selection tables throughout, with pertinent type-of-use codes and release calculation equations to greatly simplify Section 313 compliance
- EPA-Approved every Year: MIRS™ is the only system which produces both
printed and magnetic media Form Rs approved by the EPA before the deadline every year since 1988
- Large chemical database: includes all listed Section 313 toxic chemicals and 6000 category chemicals that are not individually listed by the EPA
- Chemical-category locator function: helps the user find and combine the Section 313 category chemicals
- Special-condition qualifier: allows users to include or exempt certain reportable chemicals
- Mass balance feature: accounts for all chemical usage
- Tabulates chemical usage and release inventory
- Integrates with AIR and WASTE modules: Automatically transfer Air Release from the optional AIR module and Off-Site Transfers from the optional Waste module
- "Real time" chemical inventory tracking by location or container: tracks transactions by location for physical inventory, purchase, usage and inventory transfers; alternative version for tracking amount by container
- Inventory calculations: calculates usage, average and maximum quantities for any specified period of time
- Year-to-date reports: generates year-to-date inventory level reports and projects reportable chemicals based on annualized amounts
- Year-end reporting: generates material summaries and integrates with other MIRS™ modules for year-end Tier, Form R and other compliance reporting, with automatic inventory unit conversion to "pounds"
MIRS™ offers flexible, modular software solutions for SARA, TRI, CAA, CWA, RCRA and DOT waste handling, MSDS management and OSHA Hazard Communication.
Let us simplify your life. MIRS™.
A V Systems, Inc., 4657 Platt Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-9726. Tel: 734-973-3000; Fax: 734-677-4480.