Source: Innova AirTech Instruments A/S
Thermal Comfort Data Logger 1221 provides the most complete diagnosis of a building's thermal comfort performance possible
Thermal Comfort Data Logger 1221 provides the most complete diagnosis of a building's thermal comfort performance possible.
Different models of the Thermal Comfort are available.
- Humidity Transducer MM0037 - Employs the chilled mirror technique to secure outstanding stability.
- Air Velocity Transducer MM0038 - An omni-directional transducer especially designed for low velocity measurements. Fast reaction time and sampled frequency of 0.1 second make turbulence intensity calculation trouble-free.
- Surface Temperature Transducer MM0035 - Low thermal mass allows it to settle within 10 seconds and measure surface temperature with only minor disturbances.
- Radiant Temperature Asymmetry Transducer MM0036 - With 2 sensor elements, the transducer can measure thermal radiation on a small plane from the hemisphere above it and simultaneously measure in the opposite direction as required by ISO7730.
- Dry Heat Loss Transducer MM0057 - Simulates human body thermally by heating the surface of the transducer to the surface temperature of person wearing clothes as specified. This allows direct measurement of dry heat loss and calculation of equivalent temperature.
- Operative Temperature Transducer MM0060 - Integrates the effect of air and mean radiant temperature on the human body. Operative temperature is gaining acceptance as an indoor temperature indicator.
- Air Temperature Transducer MM0034 - Shielded against radiation, it measures air temperature to within ±0.2C.
- WBGT Transducer MM0030 - 3 transducers that measures air, natural wet bulb and globe temperatures in accordance to ISO7243. Used primarily for heat stress evaluation.
Innova AirTech Instruments A/S, Energivej 30 DK-2750 Ballerup, Denmark
Tel: +45 4420 0100 ; Fax: +45 4420 0101.