The Challenge OLR Respirometer is a true "on-line" respirometer which will give you oxygen uptake rates for your treatment plant operations
The Challenge OLR Respirometer is a true "on-line" respirometer which will give you oxygen uptake rates for your treatment plant operations.
Oxygen uptake in aerobic applications can be measured in batch, sequential-batch, or continuous modes at rates in excess of 150 mg/l/hr.
Features of the OLR Respirometer include:
- The reaction chamber allows you to simultaneously feed aeration tank mixed liquor and your wastewater sample
- The high-speed mixing lets you measure oxygen uptake rates in excess of 150 mg/l/hr
- The built-in computer gives you instant monitoring of your data
- Oxygen uptake rate measurement is relatively independent of temperature variations
- Oxygen uptake rate measurement is also relatively independent of barometric pressure variations
- With the OLR you won't have to calculate mass transfer coefficients (KLa)
- You can use a high fill rate (fill the reaction vessel in 2 to 4 minutes) for batch tests
- You will accomplish a high trunover of mixed liquor (hydraulic retention times of 30 minutes to 12 hours)
- WindowsTM based programs are used for system control and data acquisition
N/A, P.O. Box 3671, Fayetteville, AR 72702. Tel: 501-927-1008; Fax: 501-927-2672.