The testo 300 measures flue gas temperature, ambient temperature, 02, C02, CO, draft, differential pressure
The testo 300 measures flue gas temperature, ambient temperature, 02, C02, CO, draft, differential pressure, excess air and gross/net efficiency in a matter of seconds. Optional upgrades include a NOx sensor, ambient CO and gas leaks with supplemental sensors and probes. A long list of standard features make the testo 300 a powerful troubleshooting tool for a wide range of heating and industrial applications:
- Attachable or infrared printers
- RS232 interface and software
- Saves prints at the touch of a button
- Memory up to 100 measurements
- Large menu-driven display
- Measuring cells and rechargeable batteries can be changed in the field
- Wide selection of flue gas probes and accessories
Work SMARTER, Not Harder with the testo 300 Industrial Combustion Analyzer!
Testo, Inc., 35 Ironia Rd., Flanders, NJ 07836. Tel: 973-252-1720; Fax: 973-252-1729.