Baldwin Environmental Model 32 Sample Control Unit utilizes a two-stage vacuum pump permiting isokinetic sampling rates even with high stack-gas flow rates and heavy filter loading.
Baldwin Environmental Model 32 Sample Control Unit utilizes a two-stage vacuum pump permiting isokinetic sampling rates even with high stack-gas flow rates and heavy filter loading. It was designed, developed and manufactured by professional stack sampling engineers for flexibility and ease of operation. It incorporates a digital pyrometer for monitoring stack, probe, hot-box, last impinger, sorbent cartridge, DGM-In and DGM-Out gas temperatures. It also offers optional magnehelic gauges which are easily interchangeable for different scale ranges. The timer/buzzer system is used for accurate sample timing. The high density polyethylene and aluminum case combines strength and portability with low mass.
- Lightest Weight in the Industry
- Dual Stage Diaphragm Pump USES NO OIL
- Pump Can be Mounted Externally or Internally (manual unit)
- Orsat Sample Outlet
- Automatic or Manual in the Same Enclosure
- Modular Construction
- Powerful for High Stack-Gas Flows and Heavy Filter Loading
- Console Can be 250 Feet From Sample Train
- Optional Interchangeable Magnehelic Gauges
- Integral Switch/Circuit Breaker Combination
- Optional External Communication System
- Rugged Hi Density Polyethylene and Aluminum Case
- Digital Thermocouple Display
- Standard 10" Dual-Inclined Manometer
- Minimal Tools Required for Maintenance
- Quick Connect Fittings
- Standard Umbilical for All Versions
- Interchangeable Glassware 18/9 mm or 28/12 mm Ball Joints
Global Environmental Marketing, LLC, P.O. Box 51960, Sparks, NV 89435. Tel: 775-351-3000; Fax: 775-351-3001.