Dry sorbent injection is widely used to reduce a range of pollutants. While these systems have a low capital cost when compared to alternative technologies, continued operation has shown the lance-based method of injecting sorbent involves inefficient mixing and dispersion, and frequent plugging within the lance creates a high maintenance burden. Tri-Mer’s patented technology minimizes or eliminates these issues, providing a cost-effective solution that produces immediate cost savings.
- Streamlined design for like-for-like lance replacement
- Installation is external to duct - fits to existing flange and sorbent convey line
- Requires no modification to existing DSI/ ACI systems
- Uses boosted air for optimized mixing, dispersion, and duct penetration
- Requires no lances; no equipment within duct
- Significantly reduces maintenance and downtime
- Adjustable for load variations