A Safer, More Effective Alternative to Caustic
Scrub-IT 2100 captures H2S (hydrogen sulfide) in a secure chemical grip that does not revert once the pH changes!
Scrub-IT 2100 cost effectively reduces H2S to safe levels – meeting or exceeding the toughest environmental restrictions.
A Much Better Alternative to Caustic
- Scrub-IT 2100 is a Q2 Technologies program that provides chemical product for removing H2S from wet scrubber gases. Q2 Technologies, also offers a system to monitor and control its H2S removal program.
- Wet scrubbers, such as those used at wet wells, lift stations, covered head works, potable water and other industrial systems where H2S is a problem, can easily be switched over to a Scrub-IT 2100 program.
- Properly controlled, a Scrub-IT 2100 program can remove H2S down to negligible levels.
In many gas streams carbon dioxide is present either naturally or by addition. Caustic reacts with CO2
and is used up with little left over for reaction with H2
- Scrub-IT 2100, unlike caustic, preferentially reacts with H2S, not CO2, thereby providing efficient chemical usage.
- Scrub-IT 2100 reactions are stable even under low pH conditions. Caustic forms reversible reactions with H2S, which can liberate H2S once the pH shifts below 8.
- Scrub-IT 2100 does not promote scale and corrosion, while caustic does.
- Scrub-IT 2100 is environmentally friendly and can cost-effectively replace caustic and bleach in wet scrubbers used for H2S removal.