RMP View is designed to help prepare a Risk Management Plan that meets all the requirements of the 112(r) Risk Management Program
Lakes Environmental Softwarew is designed to help prepare a Risk Management Plan that meets all the requirements of the 112(r) Risk Management Program. The product guides the user through the analysis of offsite consequences of accidental releases of substances regulated under section 112(r) of the Clean Air Act.
- Guidance wizards that take the user step-by-step through preparing your Risk Management Plan
- Report ready output is provided with the option for electronic submission for submittal of your Risk Management plan to the EPA
- control over Inventory Management and Process Identification
- Program level applicability, emergency response and accident history
- Worst-case and alternative release scenarios are prepared along with automatic calculation of toxic endpoints
- The program checks valid ranges for all entry fields
- Interfaces with SLAB View allowing for modeling results to be integrated into the Risk Management Plan
<%=company%>, 250 Keats Way, Unit 18, Waterloo, Ontario N2L 6J5. Canada. Tel: 519-746-6157; Fax: 519-746-0793.