Regenerative Catalytic Oxidation System
Source: Huntington Environmental Systems, Inc.
Huntington's Complete Regenerative Catalytic Oxidation System (RCOs) offers the most reliable, cost-effective VOC/HAP control in the industry.
Huntington Environmental Systems, Inc.n's Complete Regenerative Catalytic Oxidation System (RCOs) offers the most reliable, cost-effective VOC/HAP control in the industry. Features:
- VOC/HAP destruction up to 99%
- Patented single-drive valve system available – eliminates maintenance-intensive pneumatics and hydraulics. Also eliminates the need for complex, multiple-valve control software.
- Custom-designed media – chosen precisely for your application
- Advanced burner management system
- Remote process monitoring and optimization
- Patented bake-out – self-cleans the system of accumulated, condensed organic material
- Soft ceramic insulation – shortens heat-up time without spalling and cracking; a problem with the hard refractory used in many systems
- Up to 95% of preheating from recovered energy – reduces fuel costs
- Dual burners with independent fuel trains – help ensure uninterrupted combustion operation
- Expandability – can be readily and economically expanded to handle increased process volume