RB Series Adsorbers are well suited for the removal of VOC's from high flow air streams and other emissions control applications.
RB Series Carbon Adsorbers are designed for a wide variety of gas-phase applications including industrial plant emissions, soil vapor extraction remediation off-gases, waste processing emissions and VOC removal from air strippers. The RB Series is rated for flow ranges up to 18,000 cfm.
The RB Series is available in four different models: the RB5 (5,000 pounds of activated carbon, treating up to 5,000 cfm), the RB10 (10,000 pounds of activated carbon, treating up to 9,000 cfm), the RB20 (20,000 pounds of activated carbon, treating up to 12,000 cfm) and RB12HV (12,000 pounds of activated carbon, treating up to 18,000 cfm). RB Series adsorbers are transported loaded with activated carbon, thereby eliminating the need for on-site carbon handling. When the activated carbon is exhausted, a new adsorber with fresh carbon is delivered to the site and the spent carbon adsorber is removed.
Features and Benefits
- Shipped to the site with carbon loaded, thereby eliminating on-site carbon handling
- Delivery and pickup are by roll-off truck, thereby eliminating need for onsite equipment for loading and unloading.
- Deep carbon bed depths - a minimum of 3 feet for efficient VOC removal
- Various inlet/outlet connect adapters available
- Designed for easy, safe exchange of spent carbon, either by vacuum trailer or complete vessel exchange
- Available for sale or rental
Click here to learn more or connect with a product specialist