Production Freeze Dryer - Freeze dryers, or lyophilizer, are used for the reliable preservation of a wide variety of heat sensitive products and demands the highest standards of reliability and control...
Freeze dryers, or lyophilizers, are used for the reliable preservation of a wide variety of heat sensitive products and demands the highest standards of reliability and control. For over 40 years, leading pharmaceutical, diagnostic, biotechnology, and fine chemical manufacturing firms have consistently selected Hull freeze dryer systems to provide that reliability and precision.
Hull has met the challenge through continuous innovation, improvement, and the application of evolving technologies.
Hull provides solution-oriented designs to meet your application requirements:
- Standard Designs to 450 sq.ft. (42 sq.m.) to meet your delivery needs.
- Custom Engineered Systems when standard is not enough.
- Multi-floor and Limited-space Installations.
- Your choice of Internal, External, or HyPro condensers.
- Steam-in-Place and Clean-in-Place options.
- Subdoor and Pass-through Double-door Chambers.
- LN2 or Cascade Refrigeration Systems for Ultra-low Temperatures.
- High Efficiency, Non-CFC, Reciprocating and Rotary-screw Refrigeration Systems.
A Pair of 720 Sq.Ft Pass-Through Lyophilizers with Automatic Shelf-Positioning and External Vertically Mounted 1100 Liter Condensors.
Throughout the world, Hull freeze drying systems provide the exceptional performance needed to sucessfully lyophilize a wide range of products within the parenteral, diagnostic, veterinary, biologics, cosmetics, and fine chemicals markets.