Menardi's Mikro-Pleat pleated elements combine the advantages of traditional pulse-jet filter bags and cartridge filters.
Menardi's Mikro-Pleat pleated elements combine the advantages of traditional pulse-jet filter bags and cartridge filters. In many cases, they provide two or more times the cloth area of a conventional filter bag. Replacing existing bags with Mikro-Pleat elements can significantly increase baghouse performance without altering the size of the baghouse.
- Greater cloth area in less space - comparing a nominal 5" (30 cm) diameter filter, a 2 m Mikro-Pleat element has 50% more cloth area than a 120" (3 m) bag.
- Mikro-Pleat elements are constructed of spun-bonded polyester, a durable material that promotes surface filtration and easy release of collected dust.
- Pleats are widely spaced for easier pulse cleaning at lower pulse pressures than required by felt.
- 99.99% filtration efficiency rivals membrane materials at a much lower cost.
- Users report much lower pressure drops, longer bag life, and reduced compressed air consumption.
- The support cage is integral to the filter element, thereby significantly reducing changeout costs.
- Mikro-Pleat elements are more resistant to temperature, moisture, and abrasion than other filter cartridges; they are even washable in some cases.
- Available in high temperature versions (up to 375°F / 191°C)
A wide variety of tubesheet attachment styles are available, permitting both clean and product side installations. In addition, you can choose a Pop-Top collar and venturi design that doesn't require special tools or clamps for installation.
Retrofit Service Available
Menardi can convert your physically sound old baghouse to an efficient, easy to use Mikro-Pleat unit. Pulse-jet, old-style shakers, and reverse air collectors are often converted by our experienced service teams.
Menardi, One Maxwell Dr, Trenton, SC 29847. Tel: 803-663-6551; Fax: 803-663-4029.