Source: Geophysical Survey Systems, Inc.
Ground Penetrating Radar System to nondestructively map the thickness and structure of roads and bridges
Ground Penetrating Radar System to nondestructively map the thickness and structure of roads and bridges.
PaveScan System Configuration
- SIR System-2000 Data Collection Unit
- Model 5100 Antenna
- Vehicle Mounted Deployment Arm
- Vehicle Mounted Survey Wheel
- Road Structure Evaluation Software
- Rapidly inspect Thickness of New Asphalt
and Concrete Pavements and Overlays
- Map Thickness and Structure of Asphalt
and Concrete Pavements and Base Layers
- Locate Voids Under Pavements
- Map the Location and Depth of
Rebars in Bridgedecks
- Use the Results to Guide FWD,
Profilometer, Inspections, and Coring
Who Benefits from PaveScan?
-City and Town Engineering Departments
- State Transportation Departments
- Engineering Consulting Companies
- Pavement Maintenance Departments
- Airport Maintenance Departments
- Road Paving Companies
Geophysical Survey Systems, Inc., 13 Klein Dr., Box 97, North Salem, NH 03073-0097. Tel: 603-893-1109; Fax: 603-889-3984.