Parson CA Liner 100 is a structural, corrosion resistant lining to restore deteriorated sewage structures.
PARSON CA LINER 100 is a spray applied, high strength, fiber-reinforced, 100% Calcium Aluminate Cement with select, graded aggregates for use in restoring manholes, wet wells, lift stations and wastewater treatment plant structures.
- Cost-effective alternative to replacement
- Stops infiltration and exfiltration
- Restores strucural integrity
- Provides corrosion protection
- High strengths
- Low Permeability
- Excellent Bond to damp or wet surfaces
- Spincast or Spray Gun application
- Apply up to 2" in a single coat
to read the full data sheet.