The NUCON Model SN-10 produces a uniform particle size distribution aerosol and can be used with a variety of challenge agents
F-1000TM Series Test Instruments
The NUCON Model SN-10 produces a uniform particle size distribution aerosol and can be used with a variety of challenge agents. Volumetric output is linear and particle size distribution is constant over a 10-100 psig input pressure range. The SN-10 is the perfect upgrade of the "Laskin Nozzle" aerosol generator.
- Nuclear Air and Gas Treatment Systems
- HEPA Filter Systems
- Biohazard Cabinetry
- Protective Mask Fit Testing
- Clean Rooms
- Lab Hoods/Exhausts
- Asbestos Clean Up
- Precise, continuous output control reproducibly generates the required aerosol particle size distribution for HEPA filter testing.
- Capable of generating aerosol from any of the currently used liquids (Polyalphaolefin (PAO), Dioctylphthalate, Dioctylsebacate, Corn Oil, Mineral Oil, Glycol
- The particle size distribution meets the requirements of ASME N510.
- The generator can be sterilized for medical applications.
- Integral strainer to prevent contamination of the nozzle.
- Integral pressure relief valve.
- Integral pressure regulator for output control.
- Available in various capacities.
NUCON International Inc., 7000 Huntley Road, P.O. Box 29151, Columbus, OH 43229-1022. Tel: 614-846-5710; Fax: 614-431-0858.