Source: Wheelabrator Air Pollution Control Inc.
Features of the NOx Control – SCR
- NOx removal rates up to 95%
- Stoichiometric ammonia consumption
- Catalyst elements in modular design (honeycomb or plate type design
- SO2 to SO3 conversion rates below 1%
- Ammonia slip below 2 ppm
- Gas distribution devices for homogeneous gas flow in the reactor
- Use of aqueous ammonia or pure ammonia depending on technical and evaluated economic conditions, as well as the respective safety requirements
- Reactor arrangement in high-dust configuration between economizer and air preheater
Wheelabrator Air Pollution Control Inc., 441 Smithfield Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. Tel: 412-562-7300; Fax: 412-562-7308.