Source: A V Systems, Inc.
MIRS easy-to-use MSDS software maintains and prints inbound/outbound MSDSs in OSHA and ANSI formats
MIRS easy-to-use MSDS software maintains and prints inbound/outbound MSDSs in OSHA and ANSI formats.
- Allows MSDS text import, scanning and tracking of MSDSs
- Provides employees with read-only access to the electronic MSDSs
- Prints hazardous material labels
- Export to HTML format for Internet/Intranet use
- Automates MSDS printing and distribution for manufacturers
Information from MSDSs is shared with other MIRS modules, allowing you to easily complete EH&S reports, such as SARA Title III/Tier I & II,TRI/FORM R.
MIRS offers flexible, modular software solutions for SARA, TRI, CAA, CWA, RCRA and DOT waste handling, MSDS management and OSHA Hazard Communication.
Let us simplify your life. MIRS.
A V Systems, Inc., 4657 Platt Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-9726. Tel: 734-973-3000; Fax: 734-677-4480.