Source: NUCON International Inc.
The NUCON Model F is a truly portable portable detection instrument combining current solid-state photodiode technology with
For Aerosol (DOP) Testing of HEPA Filtration Systems
Also Works with Polyalphaolefin (PAO)
The NUCON Model F is a truly portable portable detection instrument combining current solid-state photodiode technology with precision optical components. the result is a rugged, reliable, accurate, state-of-the-art particulate detection instrument.
- Preset CAL for 100 micro g/liter Aerosol Concentration
- Matched Photodiode Sensor and Lamp Characteristics
- Switchable auto-ranging
- Response Range 2 x 106 : 1
- 1 cfm Sampling Rate
- Power Supply Regulated to 0.01%
- Built-In Linearity Check
- 100% Solid-State Electronics
- Linear Range 106 : 1
- Optional Hand Probe
- Biohazard Cabinetry
- Lab Hoods/Exhausts
- Nuclear Air Cleaning Systems
- Protective mask Fit Testing
- Clean Rooms
- HEPA Filter Systems
NUCON International Inc., 7000 Huntley Road, P.O. Box 29151, Columbus, OH 43229-1022. Tel: 614-846-5710; Fax: 614-431-0858.