The Geoprobe Model 54LT. . .a rugged, compact probing machine designed for tight spaces and rough terrain
The Geoprobe Model 54LT. . .a rugged, compact probing machine designed for tight spaces and rough terrain.
This unit is narrow enough to fit through standard 36-in. doors to get to confined, enclosed places a vehicle-mounted unit can't get to.
Benefits of the
Geoprobe Model 54LT
- Supplies 25,000 pounds (111kN) of pull
- Hydraulic lateral swing for easy offset placement of probe
- Rod Grip Pull Block. . .standard equipment
- Two-speed pull cylinder. . .standard equipment
- Probe cylinder speed control valve for easy and accurate CPT testing
- Wire remote for ease of maneuverability
- Compact size allows entry through standard 36-in. door
- Emergency stop systems for safety of operation
- Auxiliary hydraulic ports provide power supply for remote equipment
- Rear outriggers for stability
- Fuel capacity for a full day of operation under normal conditions
- Powered by 22 Hp, liquid-cooled Kubota industrial engine
- Compatible with most Geoprobe Tooling and Logging Equipment
SPECIAL FEATURE... Standard equipment!
ASTM and International Standards require that CPT tools be pushed at a rate of 2 cm/second with very little variance allowed. The Model 54LT machine features a Probe Cylinder Speed Control Valve which makes it easy to push at this consistent speed even without a steady hand. Not only will this increase the accuracy of your test while probing, it allows you to pay more attention to your real-time CPT log as you go.
Probe-Lease, 841 Thomas Rd., Ponoma, KS 66076. Tel: 800-645-2009; Fax: 785-255-4430.