The Geoprobe Model 5410 probing machine has double the structural strength as its predecessor, the Model 5400, but weighs the same
The Geoprobe Model 5410 probing machine has double the structural strength as its predecessor, the Model 5400, but weighs the same. Topping the list of new features is an electronic depth indicator which tracks the depth of your sampling tool on a digital read out on the main control panel. Faster probing, a stronger foot, and added safety features are all included in the new design elements of this machine.
Geoprobe Model 5410 Features:
- 55-inch (1372 mm) stroke
- Electronic Depth Indicator
- Two-speed Pull Cylinder... standard equipment
- 28,900-pound (128 kN) pulling capacity
- Rod Grip Pull Block... standard equipment
- Equipped with GH42 Soil Probing Hammer
- Double the structural strength
- Hydraulic lateral movement for offset placement of probes
- Hydraulically-powered from the vehicle engine
- Compatible with most Geoprobe Tooling and Logging equipment
Probe-Lease, 841 Thomas Rd., Ponoma, KS 66076. Tel: 800-645-2009; Fax: 785-255-4430.