No carrier vehicle to contend with but still the reliable Geoprobe probing power you've come to expect
No carrier vehicle to contend with but still the reliable Geoprobe probing power you've come to expect.
The Model 540M probe assembly is fabricated from the same components as the truck-mounted 5410 soil probing machine, and is accompanied by a Stanley HPR power unit. It's easily maneuvered by two people. When folded, the unit is less than 29 inches (737 mm) high. Two adjustable wheels at the front of the unit may be widened to 39 inches (991 mm) for maximum stability, or narrowed to 31 inches (787mm) to manuever in confined spaces. The rear wheel and handle pivot 360 degrees to deliver the tightest turning radius possible.
Geoprobe Model 540M Advantages. . .
The Model 540M folds neatly and compactly. Transport height is 29 in (737 mm). Adjustable front wheels can be narrowed to 31 in (787 mm) to manuever in confined spaces.
- 54-inch (1372 mm) stroke
- Equipped with GH40 Soil Probing Hammer
- Supplies 25,000 pounds (111 kN) of pulling capacity
- Performs same operations as larger probes including concrete drilling, soil and groundwater sampling, and conductivity logging
- Weighs less than 725 pounds (329 Kg)
- Front transport wheels are adjustable in-and-out to clear narrow passageways
- Rear transport wheels and handle pivot 360 degrees to maneuver probe in extremely close quarters
- Easily attaches to remote power unit by way of hydraulic lines with quick connects
- Removable outriggers enhance stability while probing
- Powered by a Stanley HPR Compact (Dual Circuit) power unit
Probe-Lease, 841 Thomas Rd., Ponoma, KS 66076. Tel: 800-645-2009; Fax: 785-255-4430.