Model 20/2 Hydrocarbon Analyzer
Source: VIG Industries, Inc.
The VIG Industries, Inc. Model 20/2 is a microprocessor based, oven heated total hydrocarbon analyzer for high accuracy, sensitivity and stability
The VIG Industries, Inc. Model 20/2 is a microprocessor based, oven heated total hydrocarbon analyzer for high accuracy, sensitivity and stability. The Model 20/2 is designed to continuously measure two points.
The Model 20/2 utilizes two flame ionization detectors (FID's). The detectors, all sample lines, and all solenoid valves that come in contact with the sample are maintained in a controlled, heated oven to prevent condensation, and to provide reliable performance in the analysis of concentrations of wide varieties of hydrocarbons in gaseous mixtures and in ambient air.
- Process Monitoring - continuous monitoring and alarm or control of: process gas streams utilizing organic solvents, crude oil and other chemicals containing hydrocarbons, etc.....
- Efficiency Monitoring - monitoring effluent of V.O.C. reduction for environmental compliance. Efficiency control of incinerators (thermal or catalytic), scrubbers, carbon adsorbers, and other abatement equipment.
- Safety Monitoring-L.E.L. (lower explosive limit) - monitoring and/or control of ovens/dryers, fugitive emissions monitoring, personnel work area monitoring, leak detection of process equipment or solvent storage areas.
- Easy to use software
- Automatic ranging
- Automatic fuel and sample shut-off system
- Automatic flame-out indicator
- Adjustable alarm and oven settings
- Precision 1% of full scale
- Fast response - within one second to 90% of full scale
- Two stage sample filter with exchangeable stainless steel elements
- Teflon isolated detector
- 19" rack or bench mount
- Heated Sample pump
- Outputs 0-1, 0-5, or 0-10Volts
VIG Industries, Inc., 15010 Sierra Bonita Lane, Chino, CA 91710. Tel: 909-606-4100; Fax: 909-606-0432.