Model 146i Multi-Gas Calibrator
The Thermo Scientific Model 146i Dynamic Gas Calibrator supplies precise levels of ozone, carbon monoxide, non-methane hydrocarbons, sulfur dioxide, nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide or other gases that a user may require
A Change Is In The Air!
The Thermo Electron Model 146i Dynamic Gas Calibrator supplies precise levels of ozone, carbon monoxide, non-methane hydrocarbons, sulfur dioxide, nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide or other gases that a user may require. The gas levels are used to calibrate instruments that perform zero, precision and level 1 span checks, audits and multi point measurements. The design of the Model 146i meets or exceeds all published U.S. Environmental Protection Agency requirements for multipoint calibration, audit level 1 and 2 span and precision checks.
The Model 146i mass flow controller ozone generator, permeation tube oven, power supply and solenoid valves are integrated into a single microprocessor controlled unit. This permits easy to use menu driven software and a consistent set of operation screens for all calibration procedures. Additionally, the microprocessor can make many of the necessary calculations, thereby freeing the operator from having to make the calculations in the field or laboratory. If desired, the Model 146i can be operated remotely by a data logger or perform multi point calibrations.
- Ethernet connectivity for efficient remote access
- Enhanced user interface with one button programing and large display screen
- Flash memory for increased data storage and user downloadable software
- Enhanced electronic design optimizes product commanality
- Improved layout for easier accessibility to components
- Gas Phase Titration for Generation of O3 and NO2
- Permeation Oven for generation of SO2, NO2, H2S, NH3 and other gases.
For more information visit the Model 146i Multi-Gas Calibrator Webpage.