The Mobile PV® Series Carbon Adsorption System is a trailer-mounted option which features our PV® Series liquid phase carbon adsorbers in a self-contained unit and is ideally suited for temporary or emergency events, or, to pilot test new technology -- all without the need of capital investment.
The Mobile PV Series Trailer-Mounted Carbon Adsorption Systems is a self-contained, carbon adsorption system configured with four carbon adsorbers (two sets with two adsorbers per set) and bag filter housing for suspended solids removal. The adsorbers are configured to allow series or parallel operation with each set of adsorbers.
The mobile system is ideal for short-term or emergency applications including:
- Pipeline hydrotesting
- Groundwater remediation
- Construction dewatering
- Wastewater treatment
The Mobile PV carbon adsorption system ships to the site pre-filled with activated carbon. Minimal on-site preparation and piping connections are required, allowing for easy system installation and quick mobilization. The carbon adsorbers include slurry discharge lines for spent carbon removal, allowing for rapid decommissioning of the system once the project is complete.
Evoqua also offers a complete range of activated carbon services designed to improve site safety and effectively use plant manpower resources. Our trained and certified field service professionals are available from 85+ regional service branch locations to provide a total service package including on-site carbon changeouts, packaging and transportation of spent carbon for recycling.
Evoqua owns and operates 3 regional, ISO14001 certified reactivation facilities, where the spent carbons are treated and contaminants are thermally destroyed, thereby ending liabilities and the chain of custody. We provide instructions on sampling the spent carbon and completion of our spent carbon profile form. Spent carbon acceptance testing can be performed at our certified laboratory. When requested, a certificate of reactivation will be issued.
Features and Benefits
- Ready to use system, simple installation and operation
- Ships to site with carbon preinstalled
- Suitable for applications to 75 psig and 140°F
- Flanged process connections – inlet, outlet, backwash return
- Adsorbers have media slurry discharge line for easy removal of spent GAC
- Adsorbers have top and side manways for easy internal inspection
- Adsorber piping manifold allows series or parallel flow configuration for each adsorber set
- Bag filter assembly has bypass line for exchange of filter bags without interrupting operation
- Applications to 800 gpm
Click here to learn more or connect with a product specialist