Evoqua Water Technologies' mobile pretreatment trailers are self-contained, trailer-mounted systems ideally suited for temporary multimedia filtration, iron filtration, activated carbon, or softening.
Mobile pretreatment trailers are self-contained, trailer-mounted systems configured with six skid-mounted PreFlex®-54 or PreFlex®-60 vessels. The vessels may be configured in parallel or series and depending on the media of choice, may act as multi-media filters, activated carbon filters, or as ion exchange softeners.
Evoqua Water Technologies guarantees the quality and quantity of produced water from its mobile treatment systems. A reliable and extensive service network, an ever-expanding trailer fleet and strategically located regeneration facilities allow Evoqua to effectively serve our large North American customer base.
Mobile treatment systems provide rapid response, reliable performance and guaranteed water quality and quantity across a range of applications:
- Increases in flow requirement
- Emergency/scheduled maintenance
- Seasonal water changes
- Process water/treated water quality changes
- Long-term stationary system with modular expansion capability
- Interim use until a permanent system is installed
- Facility expansion
- Pilot testing
Features and Benefits
- Guaranteed water quality and quantity
- No on-site waste generation or hazardous chemical handling
- No capital investment
- Trailers configured for any customer requirement
- Broad-based service network with strategically located regeneration facilities
- Comprehensive QA program to ensure quality and quantity of water produced
- Climatized trailers for severe weather conditions
- Simple installation, convenient hose and utility connections
- Extensive fleet to provide capacity on demand
Click here to learn more or connect with a product specialist