Evoqua's mobile clarification treatment units feature the ACTIFLO® Process, a patented process that uses microsand as a ballast to enhance floc formation and increase the settling rate. This process produces higher quality effluent than other methods of clarification, making it ideal for difficult-to-treat water with high turbidity, high TOC, algae or very cold water. System can produce stable, high-quality effluent at up to 1000 gpm from rapidly fluctuating raw water sources.
Evoqua Water Technologies guarantees the quality and quantity of produced water from its mobile treatment systems. A reliable and extensive service network, an ever-expanding trailer fleet and strategically located regeneration facilities allow Evoqua to effectively serve our large North American customer base.
*ACTIFLO® is a registered trademark of Kruger, Inc.
Mobile clarification systems provide rapid response, reliable performance and versatile performance across a range of applications:
- Emergency, temporary clarified water or long term water purification
- Long-term stationary system with modular expansion capability
- Seasonal water changes
- Pilot testing
Features and Benefits
- Small footprint
- No capital investment
- Self-contained systems include instrumentation and equipment for automatic and monitored operation
- Easy installation with flanged connections and ready utility hook up
- Comprehensive QA program to ensure quality and quantity of water produced
- Broad-based service network with strategically located regeneration facilities
- Extensive fleet to provide capacity on demand
- Reduced installation cost and time
Click here to learn more or connect with a product specialist