Tri-Mer’s OM-1 Mist Eliminator collects mists and fogs at the source and directs them to a three-stage filter for disposal or recovery.
Stage 1 uses a proprietary 13-layer mesh filter media, and substantially reduces mist loading to the final stage. Operation is at 4" to 5½" of pressure across the unit; removal performance is 99%+ at 3 microns.
Stage 2 is the coalescing stage, where smaller droplets are “grown”. 16-layer filter media achieves 99%+ efficiency at 3 microns.
Stage 3 uses 6 unique filter layers for final mist elimination.
The Tri-Mer Mist Eliminator is compatible with mineral oils, soluble oils and synthetics, and will accommodate multiple mist sources.
Other Features Include:
- a low-pressure design that minimizes energy consumption.
- unique, long-lasting filter cartridges which are easily removed, cleaned and restored to service.
- gauges at the first and second stages to monitor static pressures across the filter pads.
- automatic wash-down cycle can then activate: wash-down can also be initiated manually.
- out-performs centrifugal collectors, indexing fabric filters, and electrostatic precipitators.
- all-steel construction; blower and ducting available.
- easy to install. Skid-mounted package includes duct connections, controls interfacing, fan, recirculation, pump, piping.