The MGB1000 Micro Gas Blender is a convenient device for generation of ppb to ppt blends in a diluent gas.
The MGB1000 Micro Gas Blender is a convenient device for generation of ppb to ppt blends in a diluent gas. This blender produces reliable single or multi-component gas standards for calibration and certification of gas analysis instrumentation. Fixed restrictors with down-stream back pressure regulation maintain constant blend ratios and prevent atmospheric contamination.
- Accurate Dilutions of PPM Calibration Standards to PPB Levels
- Calibration of Trace Gas Analysis Instrumentation
- Factory Calibrated Fixed Flow Restrictors
- Blends of Single or Multiple Component Calibration Standards
- Zero Cross-Contamination From Hardware Into The Blended Gas
- Accurate Blend Ratios That Do Not Drift or Change With Time
- Low Internal Dead Volume For Fast Response Time When Changing Blend Ratios
- Minimal Consumption of Diluent Gas
Trace Analytical Inc., 3517a Edison Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025. Tel: 650-364-6895; Fax: 650-364-6897.