In consideration of the payments provided in the quotation, ASOMA/WTC Engineering will supply for one year
In consideration of the payments provided in the quotation, ASOMA/WTC Engineering will supply for one year:
1. The DIAL UP PLAN AGREEMENT in its entirety.
2. No cost factory labor and repair parts.
3. One (1) Priority Emergency Response. An ASOMA/WTC service representative will be at the customer's facility within two (2) business days of a confirmed need for on-site repairs. All labor and travel expenses are the responsibility of ASOMA/WTC.
4. One (1) Preventative Maintenance (PM) visit will be scheduled if no Priority Emergency visits were used in the contract period. The system will be thoroughly inspected and tested to ensure optimum performance and operation. Customers will be given refresher system training. All labor and travel expenses are the responsibility of ASOMA/WTC.
5. Free upgrades to current software versions of DMCS and DHRS with remote control installation by WTC.
6. A 10% discount on services not covered in this Plan including:
a. Labor and travel expenses for additional PM and emergency response visits. The cost of parts covered under this Plan will be the responsibility of ASOMA/WTC.
b. Parts and labor for accidental damage to the system caused by Buyer.
c. Parts and labor for upgrades, spares or modifications to the system.
d. Any plan holder training at the WTC office in Bozeman, MT.
EXCLUSIONS & CONDITIONS
1. The following items are not covered by the Extended Service Plan:
a) Goods that have been subject to misuse, neglect, accident, improper applica-tion, or repaired or altered by others.
b) Items consumed in the ordinary course of use of the goods, such as, but not lim-ited to, fuses, batteries, shipping boxes, etc.
c) Transportation charges to and from ASOMA/WTC for returned goods. This includes shipping charges for parts sent to the Buyer.
d) Goods not manufactured by ASOMA/WTC including, but not limited to, computers and peripherals.
2. System parts that have been re-paired or replaced during the extended service period are themselves warranted only for the remaining unexpired por-tion of the GOLD PLAN.
3. Emergency response visits will be within two (2) business days baring acts of God and other conditions beyond ASOMA/WTC's control including booked airline flights. In such cases, ASOMA/WTC will promptly notify the plan Owner and make all reasonable efforts to arrive on-site as soon as possible.
WTC, Inc., 2000 Fairway Drive, Bozeman, MT 59715. Tel: 406-586-1511; Fax: 406-586-4239.