Source: Innova AirTech Instruments A/S
We have a variety of different Gas Monitoring materials
We have a variety of different Gas Monitoring materials. Please visit our website for a further look.
- Gas Analyser 1301 - Portable analyser which can display total infrared absorption spectra of gas samples.
- Photoacoustic Multi-gas Monitor 1312 - Analysis of 5 different gases and water vapour. Detection limit from the low ppb range. Integrated PC-Windows user interface.
- Fast Response Triple-gas Monitor 1311 - Simultaneous measurement of carbon dioxide, oxygen, and hydrocarbons. 20 ppm detection limit for hydrocarbons. 200 ms response time.
- Multipoint Sampler and Doser 1303 - Delivery of tracergas to 6 locations for ventilation measurements.
Air sampling in 6 locations and processing of samples to gas monitors 1302 and 1312.
- Multi-gas Monitor 1302 - Portable monitor for quantitative analysis of up to 5 different gases and water vapour. Detection limit from the low ppb range.
- Multipoint Sampler 1309 - Air sampling in 12 locations and processing of samples to gas monitors 1302, 1311, 1312 and 1313.
- Optical Filters - Optical filters covering the infra-red region of interest when using the INNOVA instruments 1312 and 1302.
- Photo Acoustic Spectroscopy (PAS) - The Innova AirTech Instruments PAS system is an inherently very stable method for detecting very small concentrations of gas.
- Gas Detection Limits - The Gas Detection Limits wall chart lists some of the substances (gases/vapours) which can be detected by INNOVA gas monitors.
- Fermentation Monitor 1313 - Simultanious measurement of Oxygen and Carebon dioxide in exhaust from a fermentation process. PC software can control up to 3 Mulipoint Samplers 1309 with up to 36 measuring points.
Innova AirTech Instruments A/S, Energivej 30 DK-2750 Ballerup, Denmark Tel: +45 4420 0100 ; Fax: +45 4420 0101.