Source: Royal Environmental Systems, Inc.
ecoSep is a cost-effective below grade oil/water separation unit that can help keep water clean from oil contaminates
- Optimally designed for use in point-source and industrial stormwater applications.
- High operational reliability. No external energy supply needed. No electrical parts, only mechanical and stainless steel components.
- Up to 50% annual maintenance cost savings. Full and easy access to all major components for quick and efficient cleaning and maintenance.
- Low disposal costs. Highly efficient separator ensures that only oil is disposed of, not an oil/water mixture.
5 ppm oil/water separation. Tested with future standards in mind.
- Automatic shutoff valve (ecoStop) provides maximum protection against unexpected spills or maintenance neglect when maximum oil storage capacity is reached or when a certain liquid level is exceeded.
- Allows for tighter, future point-source and industrial stormwater discharge guidelines to be met with little or no modifications to the system.
ecoSep® is a cost-effective below grade oil/water separation unit that can help keep water clean from oil contaminates. ecoSep permanently separates oil from water and allows virtually no oil emulsion formations to develop. Independent testing demonstrates that ecoSep's high-efficiency separation of free oils and hydrocarbon-laden sediment far exceeds today's environmental standards.