Drilled Shaft & Borehole Caliper Services
Source: R&R Visual, Inc.
The New Industry Standard For Submerged Bores
R&R Visual, Inc. is proud to introduce yet another revolutionary inspection service for the construction industry. Destine to change the way drilled shafts are inspected, sonar profiling gives the customer a full 360-degree view. Data is then compiled to provide a 3 dimensional view of the borehole or shaft in an easy to read report. With the elevated standards of R&R Visual, each inspection is carried through from start to finish, by a trained team of professionals. R&R Visual is sure to fulfill all your subsurface inspection needs.
- Full 360 degree radial view
- Checks verticality of shaft
- Depths of up to 3000 feet
- Detection up to 3mm accuracy
- Profiling of 14" to 1800" diameter
- Highly portable for remote setup
- Live, On-site 3D model of shaft
- 3 dimensional reports in AutoCAD
- Reports turnaround within 72 hours
- Data available live on site
- Ensure rock stability before concrete is poured
- Acquire data prior to load testing
- Worldwide Service - Quick Response
R&R Visual, Inc., 1828 W. Olson Road, Rochester, IN 46975. Tel: 219-223-5426; Fax: 219-223-7953.