Source: Wheelabrator Air Pollution Control Inc.
The Wheelabrator COMBUSTROL FACT Flue Gas Conditioning System is an efficient, flexible and cost-effective option
The Wheelabrator COMBUSTROL FACT Flue Gas Conditioning System
is an efficient, flexible and cost-effective option that enable you to switch to low sulfur coal without sacrificing the performance of your electrostatic precipitator.
It is designed to improve the performance of poorly or marginally operating electrostatic precipitators. In many cases, the improved performance of the precipitator enables boiler steam generation to be increased.
The COMBUSTROL FACT system has demonstrated its effectiveness in controlling opacities and dry particulate emissions from electrostatic precipitators on industrial and utility coal-fired boilers.
- Low capital cost
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- Low energy requirements
- Lowers opacity
- Improves particulate collection
- Multiple burners
- Easy to install skid mounted system
- Minimal space requirements
- Effective on Eastern or Western coal
- Effective during temperature excursions
- Effective with high levels of unburned carbon
- Non-hazardous and non-corrosive
- Reuse of hopper flyash not affected
Wheelabrator Air Pollution Control Inc., 441 Smithfield Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. Tel: 412-5627300; Fax: 412-562-7617.