Environmental managers cannot wait until a regulation's legal compliance date before taking action
Environmental managers cannot wait until a regulation's legal compliance date before taking action - especially if changes have to be made to management practice or processes. Early intelligence is vital and the role of the Caribou Compliance Management System is to provide accurate, defensible, accessible, and timely data, in order to help corporations ensure effective environmental compliance.
The Caribou Compliance System
The Caribou Compliance Management System is a complete Microsoft Windows (95, 98, and NT) platformed relational database designed to manage an organization's environmental compliance affairs. It responds to a company's demands of environmental compliance management by providing a framework that:
- tracks compliance deadlines
- specifies parties for each task
- itemizes regulatory recordkeeping and reporting obligations
- The user interface and screen option presentations are extremely user-friendly and easy to learn for first time users.
- The program comes with powerful search engines which allow selective sorting of data.
- Reports can be generated on every aspect of the database no matter how unique.
- Caribou is fully interactive with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, and other WINTEL programs.
- The system allows corporate-wide data entry and review.
- It provides a fast, flexible functional system that is customized for the client.
Caribou Systems, 555 Richmond Street West, Suite 909, Toronto, ON M5V 3B1. Tel: 416-366-1613; Fax: 416-366-3592.