Get more at a lower cost. Standard package includes motor, starter, and Photohelic
EXTREMELY LOW OPERATING COSTS
- Get more at a lower cost. Standard package includes motor, starter, and Photohelic.
- Patented large area inlet enables operation with less resistance to air flow requires half the horsepower of most other systems.
- Lower horsepower requirements minimize energy costs, often by as much as 50%.
- Low filter resistance and unique front baffle design extends life and efficiency of filters - minimizes filter replacement costs.
- Airwall CCB reduces the size of the AirWall required to provide ideal air flow rate by focusing air movement.
- Five year limited warranty.
POLLUTION ISOLATION SOLUTIONS
- Removes 99.99+% of airborne sub-micron particulate (0.5 micron or greater) which exceeds curent OSHA and EPA permissible exposure levels for most materials.
- Clean, filtered air is recycled into the work area resulting in additional heating or cooling energy savings.
- Placed at the generation site within existing facilities, to isolate and control pollution before contaminating surrounding areas.
- State-of-the-art air cleaning efficiency.
SIMPLE INEXPENSIVE INSTALLATION
- No costly ductwork design, fabrication and installation required for most installations due to modular design.
- Multiple Airwalls can be placed side-by-side as a "wall of air cleaning" meeting the high air flow requirements of even the largest facilities.
- Greatest air flow generation per square inch, eliminating need for large installation area, reducing expenses.
- Units are easily configured to meet the needs of any application.
- Eliminates the need for expensive room of building ventilation systems.
TROUBLE FREE FILTER CLEANING
- Cartridge filters automatically cleaned by high velocity Reverse Pulse-Jet cleaning system.
- Puls cycles controlled with Photohelic pressure gage (monitors the pressure drop across filters, automatically sensing when it's time to clean).
- Automatic system maintains optimum filter efficiency and longer filter lif
IMPROVES PRODUCTIVITY & SAFETY
<>Provides workers with a clean, safe, well-lighted, dust-free environment.
Protects workers in adjacent areas from dust and fumes that could cause slow downs or work stoppages (no dust migration outside the booth).
CCB's increase the effectiveness of an AirWall unit by minimizing the ventilation area.
Optional noise absorbing interior panels reduce noise from grinding, sanding, etc.
Envirosystems LLC, 3202 E. President, Tucson, AZ 85714. Tel: 520-573-3064; Fax: 520-573-3068.