Ground Penetrating Radar Systems to Nondestructively Inspect the Interior of New Concrete Structures
- Map the Location of Rebars and Conduits
- Map the Thickness of Concrete Layers
- Find Voids Behind or Under the Concrete
- QA Check New Structure Construction
- Inspect Concrete Walls, Floors and Decks
- Support Columns and Beams
- Tunnel Walls, Roofs, and Inverts
- Parking Garage Inspections
Who Benefits from StructureScan?
- Structural Design Firms
- Building Rehabilitation Design Firms
- Architectural Design Companies
- Structural Inspection Specialists
- Engineering Consulting Companies
- Fast Evaluation
Thousands of square feet of concrete can be inspected in a day.
- Easy to Use
- Very Detailed Inspections
The concrete is scanned every 1/2" (1.5") along a line
Geophysical Survey Systems, Inc., 13 Klein Dr., Box 97, North Salem, NH 03073-0097. Tel: 603-893-1109; Fax: 603-889-3984.