Source: SOLUTIONS Software Corp.
A CD-ROM offers the official U.S. EPA physical/chemical methods for evaluating solid waste...
Solid-waste Test Methods--Plus
A CD-ROM offers the official U.S. EPA physical/chemical methods for evaluating solid waste (ne SW-846). The disk contains:
- the test procedures and guidance recommended for compliance with Resource Conservation and Recovery Act,
- the procedures for field and laboratory quality control, sampling, and determining the hazardous constituents, characteristics and physical properties of wastes,
- the EPA Third Edition base manual plus Final Updates I, II, IIA and IIB, with diagrams and flowcharts,
- the company's Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) Chemical Inventory database,
- Adobe® Acrobat® search engine for full-text search of the databases by method number, chemical name or synonym, CAS number, or other keywords.
There are no extra charges for LAN installations.
SOLUTIONS Software Corporation, 1795 Turtle Hill Road, Enterprise, FL Tel: (407) 321-7912; Fax: (407) 321-3098; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.