SensorTRACS provides the information you need to increase fuel savings, reduce engine wear and improve driver performance
- Data is recorded by vehicle, driver or driver team member, so you can assess performance accurately
- Data is downloaded over-the-air — automatically or on demand
- No manual downloading is necessary, so errors and time-consuming stops are eliminated
- Isolate non-sleeper berth and sleeper berth idle, as well as warm-up and cool-down times, to identify fuel saving opportunities in the driver's control
- Drivers can modify driving habits immediately with real-time feedback instead of waiting for the data to be extracted and reviewed
- Integrate data with payroll software to pay driver bonuses quickly when company-set goals are attained
SensorTRACS provides the information you need to increase fuel savings, reduce engine wear and improve driver performance. SensorTRACS interfaces directly with your vehicle's sensor inputs to provide RPM, speed and idle summaries so you can isolate vehicle operations in the driver's control. The information is provided to dispatch at customer-defined intervals or on-demand via QUALCOMM's mobile communications systems and requires no driver intervention.
QUALCOMM Incorporated, 5775 Morehouse Drive, San Diego, CA 92121. Tel: 800-348-7227; Fax: 858-658-1578.