The new WEC Series Toroidal Conductivity Controller is suitable for applications below 180°F
The new WEC Series Toroidal Conductivity Controller is suitable for applications below 180°F. The WEC software has been upgraded with the addition of a Time Proportional Control Program. This provides a tight control option for your pumps or valves where ON/OFF control cannot get the job done.
- Single or dual input: one unit monitors two baths with control output and alarm relay for each
- Electrodeless sensor design measures accurately over a wide dynamic range and can be used in applications from 50 µS to 1000 mS
- Use a low cost CPVC sensor for most applications, or a PEEK/316SS sensor for temperatures over 180°F
- Programmable for simple on/off control, or for time proportional control, which allows tight control of the conductivity using low cost pumps or valves
- Choice of conductivity measurement units: µS/cm, mS/cm, ppm or percent concentration
- Microprocessor based with easy to operate menus
- Meets UL, CSA and CE safety and performance standards
Walchem Corporation, Five Boynton Road / Hopping Brook Park, Holliston, MA 01746. Tel: 508-429-1110; Fax: 508-429-7433.