9100 Series Gas ChromatographSource: Baseline - MOCON, Inc.
The Series 9100 is a multi-purpose gas chromatograph designed to continuously monitor single or multiple gas components in a wide range of applications. The analyzer is microprocessor based and contains powerful embedded firmware and software. This makes it an online instrument with GC technology that is virtually transparent to the end user.
- Touch screen LCD displays chromatogram, historical data, diagnostics, sequencing, and methods
- Continuous unattended operation
- Automatic baseline adjustment for long-term stability
- Automatic and remote calibration
- Optional analog outputs of concentrations
- Analog outputs for concentrations
- Concentration and diagnostic alarm relays
- Internal software stores multiple analytical methods
- Multipoint sampling options
- Onboard data storage