Job Posting: Business Development Manager
Job description (permanent position)
Located in Europe and reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director in Canada, your main responsibilities include:
- Qualifying new business opportunities: evaluate customer needs, propose a solution and close the sale.
- Prepare, in collaboration with the technical team, proposals which meet the customer’s needs and are in accordance with Telops criteria.
- Develop and support a network of European customers and ensure customer loyalty.
- Represent Telops during trade shows in Europe.
- Identify business opportunities and potential customers and analyse their purchasing behavior.
- Identify competitors and their respective market position.
- Participate in the development and execution of action plans.
Required skills and profile:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering sciences as well as sales training.
- Minimum 5 years business development experience for an international company.
- Have a vast network of contacts in the scientific research field, defense and petrochemical and environmental markets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Available to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Ability to communicate technical and scientific information with ease.
- Result oriented and self-motivated.
- Strong value proposition selling ability.
- Demonstrate business acumen and customer oriented.
- Competitive base salary and commission plan.
Interested in this Business Development Manager - Europe position? Send your resume to Jacques Brochu, Sales and Marketing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.