Dust Collector - SL Series & SL-HR Series - Horizontal Cartridge CollectorSource: Scientific Dust Collectors
Scientific Dust Collectors offers two types of horizontal cartridge collectors; the standard SL and the SL-HR (High Ratio). Both of these collectors are heavy duty, all welded, reverse pulse jet cartridge collectors that are used in a wide range of applications and are ideally suited for industrial powder and other submicron dusts due to their high efficiencies.
Both of these series of collectors share many design features, some of which are even covered under the same patents. These shared features include:
- Patented Nozzle- Based Cleaning System
- Internal Air Baffles which reduce loading on top of cartridges and maintains a downward airflow pattern
- Evasé above the cartridge to maximize fan air flow through each cartridge, assist in cleaning, and reduce pressure drop in the collector
- Patented spring loaded door which provides easy access to the cartridges and ensures a sure positive seal at the proper pressure
- Same front and back cartridges - eliminates the need to stock two different cartridges for the same collector
The standard SL cartridge collector is available in 4 to 24 cartridge standard units with flows from 1800 CFM to 15600 CFM or between 450 and 650 CFM per cartridge. The SL is a compact unit that is ideally suited to lower air flow industrial powder applications.
The SL-HR is an advanced high ratio version of the standard SL. The SL-HR is designed to operate at flows of up to 1000 CFM per cartridge. These flows are able to be achieved because of our patented cleaning system and our innovative cartridge cabinet design. The SL-HR is ideally suited to larger air volume applications collecting industrial powders. Because of its advanced design and high flow per cartridge the SL-HR is able to offer you a smaller collector, longer filter life, less compressed air usage, fewer cartridges to change or stock and ultimately lower maintenance and operating costs per CFM when compared to standard cartridge collectors.