X-STREAM Enhanced Suppressed Range 98 - 100% CO2 - Gas PuritySource: Emerson Process Management, Rosemount Analytical
The X-STREAM Enhanced analyzer provides CO2 gas purity measurement with a full range of 0 – 100 % CO2 and a suppressed range of 98 – 100 % CO2.
- Nitrogen purged thermostated photometer containment
- Barometric pressure compensation
- Internal pressure regulator, filter and capillary
- Sample flow measurement as option
- Table-top or rack-mountable analyzer
- 4 ranges per channel
- Autocalibration via internal or external valve block, controlled by digital I/O, serial interface, network, time-programmed
- Alternatively manual zero and span adjustment
- Analog, digital and serial I/Os
- Other suppressed ranges e. g. for O2, H2 and N2O available.