Thermo Scientific Model 15i Hydrogen Chloride AnalyzerSource: Thermo Fisher Scientific
The Thermo Scientific Model 15i Hydrogen Chloride (HCl) Analyzer utilizes gas filter correlation technology to measure the amount of Hydrogen Chloride in the sample.
The Model 15i analyzer is based on the principle that HCl absorbs infrared radiation at a wavelength of 3.4 microns. Because infrared absorption is a nonlinear measurement technique, it is necessary for the instrument electronics to transform the basic analyzer signal into a linear output.
The Model 15i analyzer uses an exact calibration curve to accurately linearize the instrument output over any range up to a concentration of 5,000ppm.
- Ethernet connectivity for efficient remote access
- Enhanced user interface with one button programming and large display screen
- Flash memory for increased data storage and user downloadable software
- Enhanced electronics design optimizes product commonality
- Improved layout for easier accessibility to components