Thermo Scientific IRIS 4600 Mid-IR Laser-Based N2O Analyzer DatasheetSource: Thermo Fisher Scientific
The Thermo Scientific IRIS 4600 Mid-IR Laser-Based N2O Analyzer uses state-of-the-art mid-infrared laser absorption spectroscopy to simultaneously measure real-time nitrous oxide (N2O) and water vapor concentrations within 1 ppb precision.
To achieve measurement in the mid-infrared the IRIS 4600 analyzer employs unique Difference Frequency Generation (DFG) laser technology. DFG technology combines two near-infrared telecom lasers into a single optical fiber. The combined lasers are then focused into a "non-linear" Periodically Poled Lithium Niobate (PPLN) crystal to access the mid-infrared spectral region.
- Measures N2O within 1 ppb precision
- Unique Difference Frequency Generation (DFG) laser technology
- Simultaneous measurement of N2O and water vapor
- Exceeds World Meteorological Organization (WMO) ambient Greenhouse Gas specifications
- Single-box solution with internal pump and gas manifold for easy installation